BEEF Alliance
Welcome to the New Inf1 and BEEF forum ^^
BEEF Alliance
Welcome to the New Inf1 and BEEF forum ^^
BEEF Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEEF Alliance

We are one of the top alliances of Evony on server 8. We strive to be the best and will one day hold the no.1 spot. We will secure MORAVIA!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey yall im so sorry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayine

Rayine

hey yall im so sorry Empty
PostSubject: hey yall im so sorry   hey yall im so sorry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:46 am

sry i haven't been very active in the fighting department...Ive been in and out of the hospital with the pregnancy...as u can tell i have been able 2 log on long enough 2 keep my research and building up so my prestige doesn't get 2 low. my defenses are in progress as well and im building troops all the time...numbers may be kind of low compared 2 some of yall but im trying.....figured yall deserved 2 know whats going on and wanted 2 let yall know i haven't disappeared....yall have been doing great...keep up the good work....ttyl.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

hey yall im so sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey yall im so sorry   hey yall im so sorry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:50 am

You don't need to say anymore I'll inform fireball. I hope your in good health, if not I hope that you get better, best wishes from Wing.
Back to top Go down
https://beef.forumotion.com

hey yall im so sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BEEF Alliance :: Main :: Off topic-
Jump to: